Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Unstable and Bitchy


I was working on my computer this weekend, actually I was trying to load my ipod with new music which is always a hassle for me as I am technically challenged. Anyway, I kept glancing over at all the piles of unfinished projects that I had tossed on my son’s bed and my Unstable and Bitchy blocks were staring back at me. So I went and grabbed a tablecloth and hung it up on the wall and started arranging the blocks. Less all the fillers I will still have to do I think I have it where I want it. This is the result of a tea towel a friend bought me in Paducah one year.
I plan on putting a border on the left side and the bottom with the Lucille Kallen quote: A man’s home is his castle, and his wife is the janitor. This has sat for a couple of years so I am glad to get moving on it again.

“Good humor makes all things tolerable. “ – Henry Ward Beecher

7 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Love the quotes & your top...really pretty & fun.

Barb said...

love it! the colors are great aren't they?
I think I have her in a set of note cards too funny!

sewprimitive karen said...

Now that is a hoot and I love the colors, also that glimpse of applique at the bottom.

Jan said...

What fun! I'm going to have to remember these quotes!

Quilts And Pieces said...

It is wonderful Laura!

Tonya Ricucci said...

woohoo! so glad to see you working on this one again. love it!!!! the quote is gonna be fabulous - very funny.

Pam said...

I neeeed that tea towel!! Love it!!