Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Paducah


I am off to Paducah with Dawn and Linda and gang. We are going to meet up with Lucy and Bonnie so I can’t wait! I really don’t have a large list of things to look for as I definitely have plenty already. So I hope to practice some control with the vendors. I am taking along my little inspiration book as I call it. It has different sections to it. A few are fiber and home. I cut pictures out of magazines and paste those in that reflect my interests. The fiber page should help me with unique color arrangements that I like, etc when I am choosing fabric. I will check in next Monday hopefully with a lot of great pictures.

9 comments:

Libby said...

Have a wonderful trip. It is Paducah after all . . . maybe now is not the time to practice control *s*

YankeeQuilter said...

What a great litle idea book! Though I am sure there will be lots of ideas at Paducah!

atet said...

I love your idea book, now if I could only be disciplined enough to keep one myself. Have a great trip and I can't wait to see the pictures!

Carole said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip! Don't forget to report in! I love to look at other quilter's goodies! So inspirational!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you ! Big hugs to all of you ! Have a GREAT time !
Your notebook is such a nice and clever idea ! I'm going to think it over and start one, maybe... (my only "trouble" will be to cut through my precious magazines !)
Hugs & smiles !
NADINE

sewprimitive karen said...

Your inspiration book is such a good idea. Please let us know all about Paducah!

Susan said...

Paducah! What fun. That book looks like a great idea. Be sure to tell us if it helped. =)

Carol E. said...

Love your inspiration book. What a great idea! Looking forward to your Paducah report.

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

Laura,

It was So great to meet you! I had a great time in Paducah and I hope we can do it again. Thank you so much for the great prim journal! You were so sweet to gift me that way and I feel bad for not thinking to bring goodies for everyone (not knowing how many everyone's we would have too!) I really do hope we can do it again!

*hugs*
Bonnie