Wednesday, December 10, 2008

On The 16th Day of Christmas


I can’t believe we are already up to 16 days and here I have another Princess Feather. I know this is my 3rd one but I just love this pattern and the colors in this one can’t be beat. I love the cheddar background.
Bonnie asked me how my move was going. We are all moved in and the house is much better with the furniture in it then it is without it. Once I get back to regular blogging I will ask for all your help on how to go from a nice sized sewing room to no sewing room at all.
Soon to be Ex has already moved a new partner into my old home. Here is the funny….she is a chef, GO figure! Riah and I are happily enjoying our microwave dinners in our new home. Thanks for asking Bonnie.

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Spectacular colors in this one! Fabulous. I love the flower in the center as well.

Libby said...

Good to hear that you are settling well into the new digs. My sewing space is scattered all throughout the house - no available space to hold it all together right now. Have sure been enjoying the quilt show.

Unknown said...

I love this pattern too! Roll away carts work well as well the rolling type of plastic drawers (although I have already outgrown mine). I think of some more ideas!
Christy

YankeeQuilter said...

For years my sewing space was a buffet table to store my fabric and a lot of tin boxes with thread and other "stuff" in it. I had an ottoman that opened up and I stored my work in process in it at the end of each night. The main thing was to find hiding spots for the "stuff" but still make it accessible.

Thanks so much for the quilts of Christmas!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh now you and I HAVE to make this one sometime! This one is awesome!

Tonya Ricucci said...

glad the move is going well. The living/dining area are your new sewing room! Just make it part of the decor.

Clare said...

The kitchen table and lots of stackable plastic boxes.

Thanks for the lovely quilt show.

McIrish Annie said...

I am loving the "quilts of christmas". The cheddar and red are fabulous.

Judy said...

Gotta LOVE that cheddar! Well since microwave dinner at best eaten on tv trays...the diningroom now becomes your sewing table. ALso if you have a tiny part of your bedroom you can place a slim table or a bookcase with fabric baskets there too. I use the space under the bed for even more plastic tubs of fabrics! I'm lucky to have a room but there's all sorts of things you can do with coffee table/trunks, old suitcases, picnic baskets and the like for storing hidden sewing stuff!