Friday, June 05, 2009

Graduation Day


Two down one to go! T graduated this past weekend. I am so proud of him. What a tough year we have had and through all of it he has kept his act together and not given me a bit of trouble plus he brought his GPA up! Did I say I was proud! We have had many blessings in our life and we can add another to that list. He is going to be continuing his education on a full tuition baseball scholarship.
So I am a happy mama for the moment.
We have a big weekend coming up of baseball, and a family wedding. Because of graduation parties this will be the third weekend I will be spending with my extended family. We are all having a great time with that!

“I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.” - Harry S. Truman

7 comments:

Cornfield Quilter said...

CONGRATULATION TO ALL OF YOU!!

Barb said...

Congulations!!!! What an exciting time for both of you....and sad too.

sewprimitive karen said...

Hi, Laura, congratulations, how proud you must be that he has gotten a full scholarship. And he's so handsome!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Woohoo!!!! congrats. enjoy all the family time and celebration.

Gari in AL said...

Congratulations. It is so cool to be proud of your kids.

Jan said...

Congratulations to "T" and to Mom. Just remember he would never have gotten where he is today without you. WOW! Scholarship! Great.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Congrats T and Mom!!!!! So which school is he going to?