Monday, November 16, 2009

The 25 Days of Christmas


Tomorrow I will once again start my version of the 25 days of Christmas. This 25 days is based on my calendar and the days I will be able to post between now and Christmas. I have chosen 25 fabulous antique quilts that could easily be displayed during the holiday season. I don’t own these quilts they come from the pages of my inspiration notebook. 25 women that were way ahead of their times made these little beauties. Please feel free to comment and let me know which are your favorites and why. And above all else please enjoy your holiday season! Happy Holidays!

“ Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do…but how much love we put in that action.” - Mother Teresa

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I absolutely loved when you did this last year, thank you so much for doing it again.

I've never posted to thank you for sharing your story about the boy in the lime green pants with us. It came as I was 2 weeks into caring for a friend of my daughter's who had been kicked out of her house. In her skinny jeans, overdone eye makeup and large, striped hair, she was not what she presented herself as...she was a frightened teenager who needed a helping hand. She stayed with us for 3 weeks before she had to return to her neglectful home, but she knows she always has a place in our home and in our hearts. And we send lunch money in for her every day so we know she has at least one good meal. I'm glad you chose to accept your daughter's friends and I'm glad an angel showed you the way. You've been blessed, as have I. Thank you for sharing it.

Rose Marie said...

I so enjoyed the quilts from last year, too and so happy that you will be doing it again this year. Many thanks for sharing!