Monday, May 10, 2010

Family Time



My kids took me to see Pearl Jam for my birthday on Friday and they were awesome (both my kids and the band!). We were there along with 20,000 other Pearl Jam fans and they really put on a good show. I once told them all the bands and people I would like to see. Last year they sent me and a friend to see Elton John and Billy Joel. I wonder who I will get to see next year?

“If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.” - Bruce Barton

4 comments:

Sharon said...

What fun!

Barb said...

How fun and Happy Birthday!!

barbara r-g said...

i love Pearl Jam and would love to see them. the voice takes me away! what fun.

McIrish Annie said...

You have great kids! what a great birthday present. We have seen many concerts with our son. Going together really makes it special