Monday, November 19, 2012

On The First Day of Christmas 2012

It’s that time of year again. The time when I love to celebrate the holiday’s by posting pictures of fabulous antique quilts that I would love to have to display in my home during the Christmas season. I don’t own any of these beauties I just have a file of saved pictures of my favorites. I plan on posting 25 of these fab quilts before Christmas. I always start out early on my 25 days as I know I will miss a few days here and there getting them posted. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! I have a joyous holiday season!

9 comments:

Kyle said...

I always look forward to your holiday posts as well.

Vicki said...

Thanks, Laura. What a treat!

antique quilter said...

oh you know how much I look forward to these posts each year, thanks!
hope all is well with and your children (ok adults now but they will always be our kids!)
think of you often
Kathie

regan said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it.....and I can't wait for the next one! :o)

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Carolyn said...

I'm delighte that you're doing this again, I look forward to it every year! Happy Thanksgiving!

*karendianne. said...

Thank you so much for carrying on with this tradition. It makes me really get in the Spirit.

Becky G said...

Thanks for this! Kathie from Inspired by antique quilts mentioned that upu do this. What a treat! Happy Holidays.

Pat said...

Just found your blog and will be enjoying each post as you share antique quilts...to dream and be inspired!!

Thank you for this holiday treat.

Every Stitch said...

Have just discovered your blog - what a treat ! Just love all these antique beauties - thanks so much. Am now a keen follower :)
Every Stitch