Wednesday, April 22, 2020





I have spent the majority of my quarantine working.  I wish I could say that I have been able to sew and binge watch tv but that hasn’t been in the cards for me.  I work in Agriculture and we still need to get the crops in the fields for the world to be fed.  So I have kept really, really busy.  My bright spot in each day has been listening to some of my favorite music while I work and turning on some live music and listening.  A lot of entertainers have been playing daily and weekly musical shows on different apps and I have really enjoyed listening to them.  I have also been reading a lot.  It calms the mind each evening to grab a book and get lost in a story.  This is a little stack of books I have read since the quarantine started. 




 
Above are my favorite classics that I can always read over and over.  Missing is to kill a Mockingbird which is my absolute favorite story.  Persuasion runs a close second. 



I still have so many books in my to read piles.  Here are a few that are at the top of the stack.  So many books and so little time…. But the quarantine has allowed me a bit more time…I am trying to use it doing things that bring me joy. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

Thank you for working hard to keep America Fed!
Loved seeing your book stacks. I too love classics.

ishikavarma said...

I think you have written this content very thoughtfully, and it is great that every person has some skill in life and you also have a skill, using which you write a beautiful post. I am very happy to see your post, hope you will keep writing such posts in life. you are the best post writer. gurugram Girl phone number
Bhiwadi Real Photos Girl
Manesar VIP Photos Girl
Gurugram hell girl
DLF Phase 3 premium girl
college girl gurgaon
beautiful Girl Gurgaon
online girl gurgaon