Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A couple of pictures

I finished up the appliqué on another small doll size quilt. I have started the handquilting on the red/green one with the gold bird. I really enjoy working on the smaller sized quilts.



Dawn gifted me with this awesome little block for my birthday. I love the colors and the piecing is so intricate. Great job Dawn! And thank you, as you know I love it.



I need to get busy on my birthday blocks as I am now behind. Depending on the weather I might try to spend the weekend playing catch up.

“Make the most of yourself for that is all there is to you.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 comments:

Miri said...

Adorable folky applique!

Tonya Ricucci said...

LOVE your appliqued flowers - bright and happy!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Your little quilts are so awesome! I"ve got to get going on the one you drew up for me! Just been too busy!

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday! Love the birthday block!