Monday, October 29, 2012

I work in ag research so this is a busy time of the year for me, so not much quilting happening. In my free time I have been watching old scary movies. My favorite ones are the Vincent Price movies. I am not sure that they are that scary but they are fun. He was just a creepy guy. Last nights choice was The House on Haunted Hill, the night before was The Raven and tonight I plan on watching House of Wax. What fun, a good way to wind down at the end of the day. I found and taped these off of Turner Classic Movies so I would have them waiting the week before Halloween. I have crazy little traditions and this is one of them. And for some inspiration another wonderful Amish quilt. Love the strings. I can’t stop looking at this one. Always believe in God because there are some questions that cannot be answered by Google.

No comments: