Tuesday, February 26, 2013



It has taken me awhile to get well again.  I don't think I have ever been as sick as I was this time around.  I was so weak at the the end of it all I just haven't felt like doing much after I get home from work.  This past weekend I finally felt up to doing something.  So I worked on making some backs for a few quilts I am getting quilted and I finished up Clue 3 of my mystery I am working on.  I am really ready to start sewing some of these parts together so I can see where this is leading.  I pulled Clue 4 out and it is sewing more half square triangles together.  Well shoot, not what I was hoping to do next. 
On another note, I really like to make small quilts and I see one of the blogs I follow Canoe Ridge is offering a year of mini quilt patterns.  I think I am going to sign up.  She approaches quilting in a more modern way then I do but this should ensure for simplistic patterns and it would give me a little bit of hand quilting to do without all the applique I usually do on my small quilts. 
Headed off to work with snow/sleet coming down, yuck!

1 comment:

John'aLee said...

So sorry you've been sick. Everyone, myself included have had a hard time getting over this winter bug that is going around. Give yourself a break!!!