Wednesday, October 09, 2013

When my youngest son moved out last spring I knew I wanted to make his large bedroom my new sewing room. This room is at the opposite end of the house from the other bedrooms and is just going to be perfect. The biggest problem with it was that it was painted a dark blue by the previous owner. My son liked the blue, I didn't. I finally have the white paint on the walls and just finished up putting a wall of little quilts up on the back wall. I am in the process of painting my sewing table and a dresser that I store quilt related items in a mint green. More pictures to come as I continue on fixing my new sewing space up.

5 comments:

Doniene said...

Kudos for you!!! What a fun project!! Looking forward to more photos!!

Blessings

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Great start on your sewing room. I have a wall of minis in mine also, they are so inspirational. It is wonderful to have a space to be creative!

Tonya Ricucci said...

yay, looks beautiful

Barb said...

love your wall of quilts - enjoy your new space.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Looks great! Look at all those lovely quilts! :) Your quilt is all finished...I sent you over an email! :)