Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I have been enjoying my new sewing room. It is so spacious.
I have a lot of open floor space to lay things out. I really like that and aim to attempt to keep myself from filling it up with more stuff. I did order a couple of studio spaces books from Amazon which have yet to arrive. Hopefully they can help with storage ideas.
It won't be long and my 25 days of Christmas will be upon us. I have been perusing my file of quilt pictures to see which ones we will get to enjoy this year.

3 comments:

Barb said...

enjoy your space, it looks so neat and clean!
looking forward to you annual Christmas sharing

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Isn't it a challenge not to shop our homes full? LOL I always tell my family, "I'm just one tragic event away from being on Hoarders!" LOL I love to shop...but there is something to be said for keeping things simple. :)

Janet said...

Oh Goody you are doing that again!! You have great taste in Christmas quilts!!! Your sewing space looks so tidy and bright :0)