Tuesday, July 23, 2019








So much good has happened this summer.  My heart is full!!  My oldest son was married in June in the Teton Mountain range area.  It was such a beautiful wedding with an awesome couple.  We were able to spend almost 2 weeks out west and it was fabulous.  I had all my children and grandchildren with me and I couldn’t ask for a better couple of weeks. 




Last week I became Grandma for the third time and Van Anthony is a gorgeous little bundle of sweetness.  He is so cute and such a sweetheart.  I love having a baby in the family again.  I am sure his older sister and brother will be good helpers for mom and dad. 
Next up is another family wedding this weekend.  My sister’s oldest son is getting married in Indianapolis so we will head that direction.  I love being with family!!

No comments: