Wednesday, March 20, 2013



Finally my mystery quilt clues have turned into a finished block!  I like it, but I am still confused as I have units made from previous clues that I haven’t used yet.  This clue shows me sewing the blocks together so it must have a pieced border.  Other then this mystery I haven’t been doing much sewing.  I have had 3 different quilts that I have been handquilting on this past week.  A few more nights on one of them and I will have it finished. 


I just have to show my light I bought to hang over my sewing table.  My new sewing room is a work in progress.  Not exactly sure what my plan is for it yet but I knew I loved the light.  The blue walls were already in this room and my automatic thought upon moving here was that they were going to have to be painted immediately but the more I sit in there the more they grow on me. 

2 comments:

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

What a beautiful block and OH MY, look at that light!

Tonya Ricucci said...

that is a FUN light