Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Off to Paducah!


A tisket a tasket, Dawn and Laura are headed off with there shopping baskets! Only a few hours until I meet Dawn for the first time! I can hardly stand it. We are headed to Paducah with my group of girlfriends. Dawn will fit right in. We have 14 of us going this year so we ended up having to rent both a condo and a townhouse. This will give us plenty of beds and 4 bathrooms.
I am carrying a picture of my sewing room with me. Hopefully this will help me have some control over my purchases. Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh, now there is an idea..... maybe a picture of my mess will control me.... nawwww, I don't think it will work! I'm so excited to go I don't know if we will have room in the car to come home! We may have to live there!

Quiltgranny said...

Let me know if this works - a picture of your sewing room to curb your appetite! LOL!

I can hardly wait to hear all the stories upon your return!

Patti said...

Well, I took a picture of mine along on my retreat last March. I still brought home lots more fabric!

Love the little basket quilt!

Finn said...

Love the basket quilt Laura!! You girls have a marvelous time. We'll all be waiting for a full report!

tami said...

Have so much fun. Wish I could go. Bet the picture won't help though with all the yummy stuff that will be there. ;o)

Tonya Ricucci said...

The quilt is adorable. You guys are going to have such a great time. Wish I were joining you. Have fun and buy loads of fabric if you love it.

Lily Mulholland said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Thank god you will have four bathrooms between the lot of you! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

And drinking TAB for breakfast is a little weird!!

Holly said...

Have a GREAT time in Paducah! I know you will.