Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More doll quilts


I am anxiously awaiting my assignment for the doll quilt challenge. It should come any day now. Thanks for all the comments on my little quilt in the previous post. It is 16 x 20 and is a Lori Smith pattern. I have done a lot of her little quilts. I enjoy hand quilting and they are the perfect size. The one shown today is also one of her patterns.
Lucy has the picture of the walls of little quilts on her blog. I have seen this numerous times before and fall in love again each time I see it. I don’t have an area that this would work in but it would sure be fun to do.
Guild meeting tonight and dinner with the girls. That is the best part of each week!

6 comments:

~Bren~ said...

I love the picture of the wall of little quilts. Your doll quilts are adorable. I, too love to hand quilt. There is nothing like it...except maybe hand applique. Dinner and guild night sound like a dream...have fun!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Love this little quilt too! Never seen all these, it is fun to see them!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Thanks for telling us more about this darling quilt. Yup, gotta have that wall of little quilts.

Susan said...

That's a wonderful little quilt. I love the wall of them on Lucy's blog, too! What a great idea . . . if I ever have a wall again.

Patti said...

Catching up on my reading here - I love each of your little quilts even more than the last. Hmmmm . . . doll size quilts . . . maybe that's what I should do with some of the exchange blocks I have around here.

Judy said...

I bought her patterns for these quilts too! Love them! I also signed up for the BOTM for 9 new doll quilts from her new pattern!