Friday, March 21, 2008

Guild Raffle Quilt


I want to present our guild’s raffle quilt to you. It is 100” x 104” and is the quilt pattern Delectable Pathways by Mary Sorenson. It is hand appliquéd, machine pieced and machine quilted. Our show is coming up quick, April 5th and the quilt will be raffled off that day. I am telling you that it is stunning, this picture does not do the bright clear colors of this quilt justice. We are selling tickets for $1 each or 6 for $5. If you are interested and would like tickets please send me a check made out to OTQG and a slip of paper with your name, address, and most importantly telephone or email to contact you with when you win! I will need to receive this by the 5th of April. Our guild is a big supporter our County Women’s Shelter. We host a show every other year and the monies from the quilt raffle go to support our causes. Please send to my address:

L. Hahn
3599 W State Road 26
Boswell, IN 47921

I will follow up with an email to let you know it was received. Thanks for your support!
Now with that said I will leave you with this lovely picture for the next week as we are leaving for our annual Spring Break trip to Florida today. I am so very much looking forward to warmer and sunnier weather.

10 comments:

Kim West said...

OOOOHhh that is very pretty,

Fabricmom said...

Oh I love that. I am dropping an envelope in the mail today.

dot said...

What a beautiful quilt. It is just stunning.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Baby, I hope I win!!!!! Can't wait to come down to the show!

Idaho Quilter said...

I agree that is stunning, they should be able to raise lots of $ with that knock out.

Karen said...

I recognized this right away as being a "Mary" pattern. She is a friend of mine. Your guild did a wonderful job.

sewprimitive karen said...

What a pretty quilt. How wonderful to be going to Florida, have a good time!

Helen said...

Fantastic quilt. Good luck with the fund raising. I don't suppose you would accept New Zealand dollars :-)

Lily Mulholland said...

Wow! Good luck with it - I am sure all the tickets will be snapped up!

Granny Lyn said...

You're probably already shaking the beach sand out of your bathing suits, but I'll get the envelope in the mail today

thanks for sharing
lyn