Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Easter


We have had absolutely gorgeous weather here in Indiana this week. In fact the temperatures have been warmer here then they were for us in Florida last week.
I have a busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow I take my youngest son to the doctor in Cincinnati. That will take most of the day. My mom is just not able any longer to do the Easter dinner for the family so my sister and I will prepare much of the food and take it over to my parents on Easter Sunday. Easter morning I am taking my mom to church and a couple of the local kids. I am looking forward to it. Thankfully we don’t have a sunrise service I don’t believe I would be getting those kids there. So with all that said I will definitely have a busy day tomorrow with the trip and then the food preparation.
I also have to get the binding on my giraffe quilt this weekend as our quilt show is the following weekend and I hope to put it in the donation pile for the NICU quilts made in my friend’s name.
I hope you all have a blessed Easter!

“The family – that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, not, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.” _ Dodie Smith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are so nice, and I especially enjoyed the sailboat on the ocean, how lovely, how peaceful. A most happy Easter to you and your family.

Barb said...

Happy Easter to you as well...what a lovely picture..the first one.