Friday, January 11, 2013

A fun picture from one of our family vacations!

 Last night turned into one of those unexpected most perfect moments! My son who has been in South America and whom I haven’t seen since last April walked through my front door. My youngest son who has been attending college out of state is at home right now and my daughter lives across from me so this is the first time in over 3 years that I have had all three of my children together at one time. He wanted to surprise us and surprise he did. Now to just enjoy them as adults together for the first time.

3 comments:

Barb said...

What a wonderful surprise!!!
Beautiful kids. enjoy your visit.

anafe said...

enjoying adult life. then you'll be surprise when he comes when he have his wife with a son. time is too short.

anafe said...

James Dreesen