Sunday, January 27, 2013

Still Plugging Along


I am still sewing, in between spending time with my boys who are home and watching my granddaughter for the evening last night and church this morning I still was able to accomplish quite a bit. I have my binding sewed on my little quilt, my dress that I am wearing to a party next weekend altered and my little quilt top from the quilt along all finished. What a fun little project this was.


I also was able to get clue #2 all sewed from the mystery I am working on. I think this is going to be a fun quilt as it is so bright. I haven't read ahead to clue 3 yet but I have yet to use the main fabric so this quilt must have a bunch of different components to it. I am going to spend my Sunday evening catching up on my dvr'd programs and doing some handquilting on the little wool qpplique quilt I just got started on.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Your quilt along is wonderful.
It is so fun to see the different versions. It really changes the look of the quilt.
Love your pink star center

Gayle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gayle said...

Your version of Lori's quilt is darling - I love how you mixed the big prints with the small ones. So you're making your Easy Street quilt totally scrappy? I don't think I've seen that done by anyone else - it will be so fun!