Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Making a Mystery Quilt


Strips are all cut for clue 1. This is a spur of the moment deal. I am not quite sure how I talked myself into this but I did. Way back in the 90's I made over 20 mystery quilts. A quilting friend recently contacted me and asked if I had any mystery patterns as she was wanting to make one. I sent one her way that I had already done myself and in re-visiting my book of clues I decided to start one myself.


I pulled the above fabric out of my stash and then pulled colors I thought would go well with it. I think it will make for a cute and bright quilt for my granddaughter and will also help alleviate some of the stash. So here goes...

1 comment:

Robin said...

What fun fabric. You're going to be smiling the whole time you sew this together.