Monday, January 07, 2013

I have been busy since the beginning of the Christmas posts. First I moved, just around the corner from where I lived. I am now across the street from daughter instead of living behind her. They just can’t get away from me, ha ha.
I also made a trip to New York City to spend some time enjoying the holiday atmosphere and to do a little shopping. Loved it! Could absolutely live there!
Of course we had to take my granddaughter to see Santa for the first time. Needless to say she wasn’t impressed.
Then even more vacation time for me as I took a few weeks off to enjoy a quiet Christmas with my family. We got a bit of snow so that allowed me to get my new sewing room somewhat organized and to pull a couple of unfinished projects out and work on finishing them up.
Life is precious and time is a key element. Let's make every moment count and help those who have a greater need than our own. -Harmon Killebrew

3 comments:

Jan said...

So they can't put up a gate with a lock on it now. LOL. Looks like you had a great holiday.

anafe said...

I can say is great. It turned out a wonderful vacation for the Holiday.

anafe said...

James Dreesen