Wednesday, January 30, 2013


Here is my most recent little finish. I put the binding on over the weekend. I have so many little quilts that I have made and they just go in a tub. I really don't know what to do with them, but I do enjoy making them. I was asked what mystery quilt I am working on. It is called Anne's mystery. I actually printed it off in 2004. I have a binder of mystery quilts that I have printed over the years. I will print all the clues and put them in a clear sleeve with clue 1 on top. This way I never see the finish. Luckily the website was printed across the bottom of my print out so I made a visit there to see if the pattern was still there over 8 years later and it was. By looking at clue 1 I believe it is the first one, as she has two mysteries posted. I doubt I get much done this week or weekend. I have my family all here and I am so enjoying that. We have a big event coming up this weekend and then once that is over the kids will leave and I will be back to my empty nest. More on all of that this Friday.

3 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

cute!

Angie said...

I love this little quilt!!

antique quilter said...

I love this , love the colors/fabrics and just how happy it is. thanks for sharing...
so good to see you posting more
Kathie