Saturday, January 26, 2013

Quilt Along


I am participating in a quilt along. Actually two quilt alongs. First Humble Quilts is having a quilt along with a little doll quilt. Well I am a sucker for little quilts so I had to join in. Above is the finish of part 1. I started with the fabrics below.


My friends have all headed north for a quilt retreat this weekend. I was not able to travel with them so I am quilting along at home. I have a slew of projects to work on, part 2 of the quilt along and part 2 of the mystery quilt, plus a binding on one of my little quilts I finished. So I have a good day ahead of me!

5 comments:

regan said...

I love the fabrics you chose for Lori's QAL. The block is beautiful!

Kimme said...

Your block looks great Laura. Can you believe I have chosen the very same brown as yourself? Great minds lol.

Gayle said...

Glad to see you're making your own fun since you couldn't"t go with your friends! Your little quilt is looking mighty fine!

Robin said...

The colors you have chosen are wonderful. Nice job.

Barb said...

your version of the quilt along is wonderful! I love your coloration.
enjoy your at home sewing time!