Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Almost there

I didn’t even realize I had this many doll quilts. I promise it will end soon!

I made this one for my daughter for Valentines Day a few years back. I did the fans free form.


My good friend Sossity made the next two for me. I had forgotten that I been the lucky recipient of quite a bit of her work. This is a little strippy she put together and hand quilted.


Lucky me that Sossity the candy lover made me a little Christmas quilt of Christmas candies. It has been hand quilted also. Oh I have such good friends!


It takes more strength of character to withstand good fortune than bad.

4 comments:

Loris said...

The little quilt you made for your daughter is really sweet! And yes, lucky you receiving those other two from Sossity. they are lovely.

Jan said...

Great Show! These have been great.

Barb said...

I enjoy seeing your doll quilts...

Quilts And Pieces said...

Wow you do have a lot! And Sossy loves you doesn't she! Lucky you!