Wednesday, March 03, 2010

More Doll Quilts

All of today’s little quilts have been done in both wool and cotton. Using wool to appliqué sure makes the process go quickly. I believe all three quilts are patterns of Cheri Saffiote Payne so I must give her credit.

This little wool kitty was so easy to do using the wool.

This is a mix of both needleturn appliqué using fabrics and the wool. The lettering is so easy to do using wool as you have no edges to turn under. I was drawn to this one because of the lettering.

Bittersweet is one of my favorite things to collect in the fall. Once again the letters are done using the wool making this project quick and simple.

“One kind word can warm three winter months.” - Japanese proverb

1 comment:

barbara r-g said...

i love the style and colors of the bittersweet quilt. reminds me of a hooked rug motif. i must try this style i love it. thank you, incredible design work.