Monday, March 15, 2010

And even more doll quilts

A primitive grouping of doll quilts today.

I love, love this quilt as it was made for me by my good friend Dawn. She did it by hand and it is wonderful!!!

This one was just a bunch of blocks I had sitting around that I decided to put into a small quilt.

Sometimes when I get an idea for a quilt I make a smaller version so I have the idea down in fabric. This is one of those samples.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm Albright 1876 – 1944

6 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

yeah, I still like yours better than mine! Something about the one I made you sings! but mine is finally getting finished!

Loris said...

I love these. Very cool!

Barb said...

Love your quilts!!

Barb said...

thanks and keep em coming. I love the first one - pieced blocks with applique' is so nice!

Karen said...

And a cute bunch it is!

Lynn Dykstra said...

That last one is just wonderful--watch for me to do an adaptation on my site soon!