Friday, March 12, 2010

Doll Quilts for Friends and Family

More doll quilts today, these were all made for someone special.


My dear, dear friend Roseanna. I miss her so much. We shared a birthday and last year I made her this little quilt for our big day. Little did I know that I had so little time left to spend with her.

Many years ago when my now 17 year old daughter was a little girl I made her three of these little quilts for her dolls. They have all been well used.

This was gifted to my friend Sossity. It is a Lori Smith pattern. The border appliqué has been done in wool.

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in
others belong to us as well"
-Voltaire

1 comment:

Diane said...

I am so enjoying your collection of doll quilts. Thanks for sharing your lovely needlework.